Monday, March 20, 2006

A delightful package arrived in our mailbox today. It was too small to hug, so all I could do was stroke it and hold it close to my face. My dear little cell phone, which dates back from the AT&T age and allows us to essentially have two cell phone lines for the price of one, survived the long slow trek from New Hampshire in one piece. Although...one could argue that having a cell phone does not make me more accessible; that would require me to actually turn the ringer on and remember to take it with me wherever I go.

Speaking of New Hampshire...


Portsmouth, NH 3/11/06

This was taken during a jaunt to the quaint seacoast NH city of Portsmouth during the Spring Citylife retreat. I'm so glad we went. Many lessons learned and many new friends soon made old.

2 comments:

Carina said...

welcome home, little cell phone...

yellowinter said...

i love this shot! you've framed it really beautifully~