So...you may have noticed that this is the longest break I've taken since launching this little site o'mine. By now all of you (with the exception of Maisie) must be tired of Rob Thomas' face!
The reason is, I've become totally obsessed with coding. I never thought I would admit this, especially to my friend Alvin, whom I used to (and still occasionally do) torture endlessly about being a computer geek.
Fixing up this blog - note the new menus, added sidebar, countdown, random facts and such - has become quite addicting. I've discovered that one can do html without knowing html but by simply googling whatever it is you need. (The one thing I can't figure out is how to center this main column. Any suggestions would be appreciated!)
In any case, I have not forgotten all of you loyal readers. I think I'll take a break and return to the normal people world...
Thanks for stopping by and making this a part of your daily bored-at-work routine. I appreciate it.
3 comments:
aah yes, its chic to be geek.
Pauline...You're so crazy obsessive. But it is a beautiful blog.
Now I know how my wife felt whenever we came home and I ran to my computer to check on my Fantasy NBA team... our computers are tearing our marriage apart!!! ok, not really, but now I'm getting a taste of my own medicine...
Post a Comment