Tagged by Joy
1. Four Jobs:
a. Admin assistant for a Christian music booking agency
b. Water testing for the L.A. County Sanitation District (sexy, huh?)
c. Fundraiser for APA civil rights organization
d. Marketing/external relations/fundraising for a nonprofit
2. Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier In My Life:
a. Network
b. Do more public speaking
c. Make non-Asian friends
d. Party
3.
a. Los Angeles, CA
b. Nashville, TN
c. Boston, MA
4. Four Countries I Have Been To:
a. Switzerland
b. Taiwan
c. France
d. Italy
5. Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
a. Greece
b. Egypt
c. China
d. India
6. Four of My Favorite Dishes:
a. Guacamole/Salsa and Chips
b. Asian noodle soups
c. Baby back ribs (just had them last night at Village Smokehouse - yum!)
d. Soon DuBu (Korean tofu soup/stew)
7. Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a. Drudge Report
b. Dooce
c. Boston.com
d. blogs
8. Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
a. Firefox
b. Excel
c. Picasa
d. Palm Desktop
9. Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a. Chu family vacations
b. Europe trips
c. Meeting DJ
d. 9/11
10. I Tag....
Everyone
4 comments:
Tagging everyone...that'll work.
Is that really fair to tag everyone? :) Love to learn more about ya'!
family vacations and Europe before DJ?!?!
i think you are going to have to explain why you wish you had partied earlier in your life?
Post a Comment